Aviaco France is a helicopter dismantling centre specialised in the sale of spare parts. We are a company of about twenty employees, working in start up mode (beyond playing ping pong) on an international scale and are located in Marignane in newly built offices.
Our team is looking for a new recruit. As part of the development of our activity, we are looking for a Quality Manager (F/W) for a permanent position.
Job description :
Reporting directly to the CEO of the structure, you join the Aviaco workshop team. After a transition period with the quality manager in place, you will be responsible for the implementation and application of the AVIACO on-site quality system.
Your main responsibilities are to plan, implement and carry out a program of audits qualité́ that reviews all procedures and products of AVIACO France’s PART 145.
Your missions will be the following :
- Maintain and monitor the “Part 145” regulatory approvals
- Update and enrich the “quality” manuals, taking into account operational and regulatory constraints.
- Carry out internal audits to verify the application of internal procedures
- Record and analyse non-conformities and safety events
- Define in agreement with the technical teams the corrective actions and monitor them.
- Monitoring and renewal of staff qualifications
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the company and the deployment of ongoing projects
- Ensure regular reporting to management
- You are the guarantor of the company’s QSE policy
This list is not exhaustive!
Profile sought :
Position open to all candidates with at least 1 year experience in similar positions.
You have at least two years’ higher education qualifications, such as a BTS or DUT. A specialisation in quality would be a plus.
Knowledge of the Aeronautics sector is also a plus!
Extreme sense of rigor
A good sense of organisation
Mastery of software tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Salary according to your experience.
If you speak English, that’s clearly a plus!
If you think you meet these criteria :
Apply by sending a CV and a short cover letter and we will be delighted to talk to you!
At Aviaco, we offer you the opportunity to join a dynamic and international project, a close-knit and motivated team and the chance to grow in a stimulating environment!
Type of job :
Full time, permanent contract
Up to €34,000.00 per year
Participation in Transport
Working periods of 8 Hours
Additional remuneration :
aeronautical quality manager f/h or similar: 1 year (Desired)