Aviaco France is a helicopter dismantling centre specialising in the sale of spare parts. As a young company with about twenty employees, we work in start-up mode (beyond playing ping-pong) on an international scope and are located in Marignane in newly built offices.
As part of the development of our activity, we are looking for a Portuguese Business Developer M/F who speaks fluent Portuguese as part of an internship (Master 1 or 2). The ideal duration of the internship would be 4 to 6 months.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for maintaining our existing customer base and prospecting new customers to develop our business.
Also, you will have to :
– Through your marketing actions, represent the company’s brand image and act as an ambassador.
– Maintain permanent contact with existing customers.
– Ensure that you can meet the needs of customers and continue to sell them parts and sub-assemblies.
– Prospect in the area to acquire new customers.
– Establish relationships of trust with existing and potential customers.
– Respond to requests for quotes and deadlines.
– Negotiate with the client to finalise sales of our products.
– Negotiate and place orders with our suppliers to ensure delivery of products to customers.
– Follow up orders until delivery, respecting our commitments in terms of deadlines and quality.
– Update the database of referenced products.
– Update the customer database.
PROFILE REQUIRED :
– Bac+4/5 (Engineering school/Business school/University)
– General knowledge in the field of Sales
– Taste for contact and commercial relations
– Ability to work in a team
– Rigour, autonomy and dynamism
– A good sense of organisation
– Writing skills
– Impeccable spelling
– Persuasive force and liveliness
– Mastery of IT tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Fluent in French, English and Portuguese (negotiation level).
In short, you love a challenge, you have a commercial fibre and a sense of persuasion.
You are an entrepreneur: a hunter and volunteer profile who likes to learn. You speak English and Portuguese fluently. You want to be part of the good mood on our premises!
If you think you meet these criteria, apply by sending a CV and a short letter of motivation and we will be delighted to talk to you!
At Aviaco, we offer you the opportunity to join a dynamic and international project, a close-knit and motivated team and the chance to develop yourself in a stimulating environment!