Aviaco France is a helicopter dismantling center specializing in the sale of spare parts. As a young company with about twenty employees, we work in start-up mode (beyond playing ping pong) on an international scope and are located in Marignane in newly built offices.
As part of the development of our activity, we are looking for a Management Controller (F/W) in a work-study position (from the 3rd year of a degree). For example, we would like to have 3 company days/2 school days as part of the work-study program.
Job description :
Reporting to the Administrative and Financial Director, you will assist him/her in the day-to-day execution of his/her tasks.
Your main tasks will be the following :
- Collecting and analyzing financial data of projects
- Participate in the production of internal reports
- Analyze variances from budget
- Choosing and animating KPI’s
- Communicate and explain results to management
- Participate in the definition and monitoring of action plans
Required profile :
- You are preparing for a Bac+3 or Bac+4 degree in finance or management control at a business school or equivalent.
- You have a strong ability to work in a team
- You are proactive and have a good energy level.
- A good sense of organization AND interpersonal skills!
- You manage IT tools perfectly. With a pronounced taste for numbers, you have an advanced level on Excel: you master CDT and if you can do VBA programming, that’s a plus!
Finally, you want to take part in the good mood that reigns in our premises!
You think you meet these criteria: apply by sending a CV and a short letter of motivation and we will be delighted to discuss it with you!!
At Aviaco, we offer you the opportunity to join a dynamic and international project, a close-knit and motivated team, and the chance to develop yourself in a stimulating environment!
Type of job :
Participation in Transport
Working periods of 8 Hours
Excel: 1 year (desired)