Aviaco France is a helicopter dismantling centre specialising in the sale of spare parts. As a young company with about twenty employees, we work in start-up mode (beyond playing ping-pong) on an international scope and are located in Marignane in newly built offices.
As part of the development of our activity, we are looking for a trilingual Indonesian M/F Business Developer who speaks fluent Indonesian as part of an internship (Master 1 or 2). The ideal length of the internship would be 4 to 6 months.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for maintaining our existing customer base and prospecting new customers to develop our business.
You will also be responsible for :
– Represent the company’s brand image and act as an ambassador through your marketing activities.
– Maintain permanent contact with existing customers.
– Ensure that you can meet the needs of customers and continue to sell them parts and sub-assemblies.
– Prospect in the area to acquire new customers.
– Establish relationships of trust with existing and potential customers.
– Respond to requests for quotes and deadlines.
– Negotiate with the client to finalise sales of our products.
– Negotiate and place orders with our suppliers to ensure delivery of products to customers.
– Follow up orders until delivery, respecting our commitments in terms of deadlines and quality.
– Update the database of referenced products.
– Update the customer database.
– Bac+4/5 (Engineering School/Business School/University)
– General knowledge in the field of Sales
– Ability to work in a team
– Rigour, autonomy and dynamism
– A good sense of organisation
– Writing skills
– Impeccable spelling
– Persuasive force and liveliness
– Taste for contact and commercial relations
– Mastery of IT tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Fluent French, English and Indonesian (negotiation level).
In short, you like challenges, you have a commercial fibre and a sense of persuasion.
Your success and involvement will allow you to evolve within our young team. You speak English and Indonesian fluently. You want to be part of the good mood on our premises!
If you think you meet these criteria, apply by sending a CV and a short letter of motivation and we will be delighted to talk to you!
At Aviaco, we offer you the opportunity to join a dynamic and international project, a close-knit and motivated team and the chance to develop yourself in a stimulating environment!