Aviaco France is a helicopter dismantling centre specialising in the sale of helicopters’ spare parts. As a young company with about twenty employees, we work in start-up mode (beyond playing ping pong) on an international scope and are located in Marignane in newly built offices.
To meet market expectations, the company wishes to support its development by launching an innovation project whose main objective is to encourage the emergence of a new generation maintenance model.
As part of the development of our activity, we are looking for an Assistant Technological Innovation Project Manager F/W for a Master’s level internship or in the final year of a Business School/Engineering school. The ideal duration of the internship would be 4 to 6 months.
- Assist the innovation project leaders by providing the working group secretariat (preparation and organisation of meetings, minutes, updating of planning, updating of documents, etc.).
- Help identify potential suppliers and partners, as well as target contacts.
- Participating in exchanges with external ecosystems at the heart of innovation.
- Helping to identify the key technologies to be mastered and assessing their complexity.
- Participating actively in the definition of functional and technical specifications.
- Collaborate in establishing the economic model of innovation within the project team.
- Writing content, presentation materials and developing tools to structure the approach.
- Achieve an efficient and financially viable ROAD MAP.
- Minimum level Bac+4/5 (Business school, engineering school…)
- Proactivity, autonomy and dynamism
- Persuasive force and liveliness
- Good writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Creative force with a disruptive state of mind
- Ability to work in a team
- Sense of organisation
- Mastery of IT tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent written and spoken English!
If you want to be part of the good mood on our premises, then apply right now!