Aviaco France is a helicopter dismantling centre specialising in the sale of spare parts. As a young company with about twenty employees, we work in start-up mode (beyond playing ping pong) on an international scope and are located in Marignane in newly built offices.
As part of the development of our activity, we are looking for a Community Manager who speaks fluent English F/W in the context of an internship position (Master 1 or 2). The ideal duration of the internship would be 4 to 6 months.
Job description :
Reporting directly to the Sales Director, your mission will be to set up and feed the company’s various social networks.
- Follow the updating of the website.
- Create content (blogs and product sheets).
- Ensure the management of social networks.
- Set up the site’s referencing and visibility on the various search engines.
- Make sure the newsletter is animated
- Creating relations with the press.
Profile sought :
- Bac+4/5 (Business School, University…)
- Ability to work in a team
- Proactivity, autonomy and dynamism
- A good sense of organisation
- General knowledge in the field of Sales
- Perfect spelling
- Excellent writing skills
- Mastery of IT tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Essential: Fluent written and spoken English!
- Desired: Mastery of Photoshop
You want to take part in a good mood on our premises! You are voluntary and proactive.
You think you meet these criteria: apply by sending a CV and a short letter of motivation and we will be delighted to talk to you!
At Aviaco, we offer you the opportunity to join a dynamic and international project, a close-knit and motivated team and the chance to develop yourself in a stimulating environment!
Duration of the contract:
Type of employment:
Full-time, Part-time, Internship
from €400.00 per month
Monday to Friday
communication: 2 years (wished)