Aviaco France is a helicopter dismantling center specializing in the sale of spare parts. We are located in Marignane in newly built offices.
Our international team is looking for a recruit. As part of the development of our activity, we are looking for a trilingual English/French/Portuguese sales representative to create a new position.
Job description :
Reporting to the Head of Sales, your mission will be to respond to the demand of our customers and maintain the relationship with our suppliers for the sale of helicopter parts.
You will also be responsible for :
– Look for new customers, particularly in the Brazil area.
– Establishing a relationship of trust with potential clients
– Responding to customer quotes
– Negotiate with customers to finalize the sale of our products
– Update the database of referenced products
– Ensuring the follow-up of orders
– Updating customer files
Required profile :
– Bac +2, Bac +3, +4/5 (Engineering School/Business School/University)
– General knowledge in the field of Sales
– Ability to work in a team
– Rigour, autonomy, and dynamism
– A good sense of organization
– Writing skills
– Impeccable spelling
– Persuasive force and liveliness
– Taste for contact
– Mastery of IT tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
In short, you love a challenge, you have a commercial fiber and a sense of persuasion.
You are an entrepreneur: a hunter and volunteer profile who likes to learn. Your success and involvement will allow you to evolve within our young team. You speak English and Portuguese fluently. You want to be part of the good mood on our premises!
If you think you meet these criteria, apply by sending a CV and a short letter of motivation and we will be delighted to talk to you!
At Aviaco, we offer you the opportunity to join a dynamic and international project, a close-knit and motivated team, and the chance to grow in a stimulating environment!
Type of job:
Full time, permanent contract
€28,000.00 to €35,000.00 per year
- Employee Savings
- Participation in Transport
- Restaurant voucher
Monday to Friday
Business Development: 3 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Portuguese (Required)
- French (Required)