Aviaco France is a helicopter dismantling centre specialising in the sale of spare parts. As a young company with about twenty employees, we work in start-up mode (beyond playing ping pong) on an international scope and are located in Marignane in newly built offices.
As part of the development of our activity, we are looking for a Business Developer who speaks fluent English F/W as part of an internship (Master 1 or 2). The ideal duration of the internship would be 4 to 6 months.
Job description :
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, you will assist her daily in the performance of her tasks.
You will be responsible for canvassing and will be in charge of customer loyalty, in English!
Also, you will manage part of the back office, which means following up on orders for helicopter parts:
- Updating customer files
- Sourcing from suppliers
- Preparation of quotations and commercial offers
- Update the database of referenced products
Required profile :
- Minimum level Bac+4/5 (Business School, University…)
- Ability to work in a team
- Proactivity, autonomy and dynamism
- A good sense of organisation
- Persuasive force and liveliness
- Taste for contact and commercial relations
- Mastery of IT tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent written and spoken English!
You want to be part of the good mood on our premises! You are voluntary and proactive.
You think you meet these criteria: apply by sending a CV and a short letter of motivation and we will be delighted to talk to you!
At Aviaco, we offer you the opportunity to join a dynamic and international project, a close-knit and motivated team and the chance to develop yourself in a stimulating environment!
Legal gratification provided.
Duration of the contract: 4-6 months
Type of employment:
Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Monday to Friday
Business Development: 2 years (desired)
Work from home: