Aviaco France is a helicopter dismantling center specialising in the sale of spare parts. As a young company with about twenty employees, we work in start-up mode (beyond playing ping pong) on an international scope and are located in Marignane in newly built offices.
As part of the development of our activity, we are looking for a Business Developer who speaks fluent English F/W in a work-study position (Master 1 or 2). The ideal work/study program would be 3 company days/2 school days.
Job description :
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, you will assist her on a daily basis in the performance of her tasks.
You will be prospecting and will be in charge of customer loyalty and this: in English!
In addition, you will manage part of the back office, which means following up on orders for helicopter parts:
- Updating customer files
- Preparing meetings (writing summaries, etc.)
- Ensuring relations with clients and suppliers
- Update the database of referenced products
Required profile :
- Minimum level Bac+4/5 (Business School, University…)
- Ability to work in a team
- Proactivity, autonomy, and dynamism
- A good sense of organisation
- Persuasive force and liveliness
- Taste for contact
- Mastery of IT tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent written and spoken English!
You want to be part of a good mood on our premises! You are voluntary and proactive.
You think you meet these criteria: apply by sending a CV and a short letter of motivation and we will be delighted to talk to you !
At Aviaco, we offer you the opportunity to join a dynamic and international project, a close-knit and motivated team, and the chance to develop yourself in a stimulating environment!