Aviaco France is a helicopter dismantling center specializing in the sale of spare parts. We are a small company of about fifteen employees, working in start-up mode (beyond playing ping pong) on an international scope and are located in Marignane in newly built offices.
Our team is looking for a recruit. As part of the development of our activity, we are looking for an Aeronautical Mechanic B1.3 F/H for a permanent position.
Job description :
In the Part 145 dismantling workshop, the mission consists of removing, inspecting, and recertifying parts of a helicopter in strict compliance with aeronautical procedures.
From the working documentation :
- You will carry out the removal and inspection operations of the parts of a helicopter.
- You will be responsible for the traceability of all removal and inspection operations.
- You will certify the conformity of the work carried out.
- You assist technicians to carry out the necessary repairs on the parts removed.
- You MUST hold a Part 66 B.1.3 Licence and a valid QT from the AIRBUS Helicopter range or other.
- Position open to all candidates with at least 2/3 years of experience in similar positions.
- Ability to work in a team
- Proactivity, autonomy, and dynamism
- A good sense of organization and commerce
- Persuasive force and liveliness
- Taste for contact
- Mastery of IT tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Salary according to your experience.
If you speak English, that’s a plus! You want to be part of a good mood on our premises! You are voluntary and proactive.
You think you meet these criteria: apply by sending a CV and a short letter of motivation and we will be delighted to talk to you!
At Aviaco, we offer you the opportunity to join a dynamic and international project, a close-knit and motivated team, and the chance to grow in a stimulating environment!
Type of job:
Full time, permanent contract
Up to €39,000.00 per year
Participation in Transport
Working periods of 8 Hours
Additional remuneration :
aeronautical mechanic m/f or similar: 3 years (Required)
Certificates and other accreditations :
PART 66 B1.3 (Required)